Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sick

I finally got sick. Between been over tired, the pollution, and the mold, my body finally said enough.
Today is the first day that I'm not sneezing my head off since Thursday, my sinus was awful.
But that didn't held me back this past weekend, Nata came over and pick us up and toke us to this town call Campos de Jordao, we left at 9:00 in the morning didn't came back home until 9:00 at night, i felt awful all day long. Sunday we wake up early and head up to see Walter's brother Tom, he lives in the middle of no where, literally, even thought is only an hour and a half from my sister-in-law, we have ever intentional to go to church that day but we didn't live their house until eight at night, that was my worse day, so finally on Monday i got some drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment