Thursday, February 4, 2010

Totally different culture

I wasn't going to talk about this, but i must.

I kind knew this but i didn't thing was this bad.
For some reason here every time you go out, i mean out of your house, you change your clothes.
I'm not kidding, the dress up, is not like they in sweat pants at home and they need to change to go to the mall, no if the go to the bakery down the street they change, if the came home the change if the go out again they change again, i mean... not like, let put same jeans on, no is more like, let me put my best jean, shoes, shirt, makeup, they don't to get out of the house with out dressing out, like they are going out of town, not down the street.

I don't know about you, but i found this very unnecessary, so therefore thy probably thing I'm the biggest sloppy in the World, we will see how i feel about this in six months, i may be one of than.

4 comments:

  1. haha! Rachel, i miss you sooo much! i hope you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is the difference of being there and here! Maybe you'll be in by the time your stuff gets there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I meant for my comment to go with your last post, the one about the painting, but now I've read this one, and it guess it applies too.
    Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're starting to feel better Rachel.
    I'm so glad you are blogging! What a great way to keep with you guys and hear what's going on.

    ReplyDelete